Osaka Prefecture Aikido Federation (hereinafter referred to as the Federation) regards the importance of personal information acquired from you as the basis of the activities of the Federation as one of the most important information I will.
In order to provide peace of mind and trust for everyone, we have established the following basic policies and are thoroughly informed to the Federation members and are in compliance.
1, Basic policy
- The Federation will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
- In addition to establishing a management system on the protection of personal information, the Federation shall make efforts to thoroughly comply with its officers and members of the Federation by notifying the regulations of this federation.
- The Federation will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of explicitly indicating to you. In addition, the Federation does not disclose or provide personal information provided by you to third parties unless you have consent or there are reasonable grounds.
- The Federation shall keep personal information accurate and up to date, and make efforts to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, to continuously improve and correct information security We will carry out.
- The Federation will respond in good faith and promptly to requests for inquiries, disclosure etc. concerning personal information from everyone.
Established September 1, 2018
Osaka prefecture Aikido Federation
2, purpose of using personal information
In order to provide personal information from everyone, the Federation clearly specifies the purpose of using personal information and uses it within the scope of its purpose of use. If you need to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified beforehand, we will contact you to that effect and use it after receiving your consent. Purpose of using personal information held by the Federation is as follows.
- Personal information on everyone
- Meeting with everyone
- Shipping documents, etc.
- Send information about services, events, etc.
- Support, Maintenance provided
- Response to inquiries/consultation
- Contract execution
3, Proper acquisition of personal information
In this Federation, personal information is acquired by lawful and fair means.
4, provision of personal information
- The Federation does not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- If you have consent
- When based on laws
- It is necessary for the protection of human life, body or wealth, and it is difficult to get your consent
- In the case of entrusting handling of personal information to the extent necessary for attaining purpose of use
5, inquiries about personal information
For any inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion etc. of your personal information, please contact us from the inquiry form.